Sunday, January 22, 2006

Movie time

Tony and I have recently started Netflix, and I have to say that I love it!!!!! I'm not only addicted to the movies, but I am also addicted to the website. I can't stop rating movies I've seen and looking for ones I haven't. We already have 23 movies in our queue, and we only started last week. I only hope that my new-found addiction won't stop me from writing every so often. If I slip up and I haven't written in a while, send me an e-mail to kick me in the pants. In the meantime if anyone has any movie recommendations send them my way. I have a feeling I won't be getting to the theater that often in the next couple of years, so this may be it for me.

Oh yeah, If you have Netflix, let me know. Maybe we can be "friends." So far I only have one Neflix friend (Hi Tam), and she's a good one. I won't disclose how many movies she has rated, but let me tell you, it's a lot more than I have! Next up: Me and You and Everyone We Know. Don't spoil it for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Ohh, I just love that movie! I hope you'll like it too. Enjoy:)

9:44 PM  
Blogger TK said...

Does that mean you've found time to watch movies? You'll notice my turnaround has slowed a bit.

11:30 AM  
Blogger jennifer said...

It depends on when Joseph sleeps, but we've watched a couple. Your turnaround has slowed a bit? Really? Why? How about your knitting?

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Well, I know I've been off in my little U of M world for awhile, but I was checking out your blog and saw that you needed some movie recommendations. I've seen just about everything in the theaters (literally!), but I think my favorites that are recently out on DVD are The Constant Gardener, In Her Shoes, and Weatherman. Netflix is so much fun. I've done the free trial a couple times (at a couple different addresses...) and I know how easy it is to get addicted. But hey, there are worse things to get hooked on.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home