Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Um, okay. If you say so.


I was changing Joseph's diaper earlier (a task that is made even worse than one might imagine by the simple fact that he absolutely HATES it), and during the horrible torture, he grabbed his snappi. A snappi is a thing we use to hold his diapers together instead of pins (see the picture). Now I know that they are not toys because I can read. It says so right on the package. But I'm not kidding you when I say that he hates diaper changes, so I pick my battles. In the past he has done cute things with it, like hold it up to the front of his diaper, showing me that he knows what it is used for. This time, though, he held it up to his chest and said, "baaahhh." For those of you who have been reading, you know what that means, but for those just tuning in, it means "bra." Well, Joseph, I guess so. I guess it could look like a bra for a little guy, er girl. Whatever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys...cool page. Sounds like all's well. Hope to see you sometime soon. Love, Dad

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home