Monday, January 22, 2007

How you know you listen to too much NPR

It is not uncommon to hear Joseph repeat something that he heard hours or even days earlier. Often it is something that Tony or I said. But sometimes he surprises us by saying something that we never would have imagined he had heard. A couple of weeks ago, he was running around the house and jumping up and down when I heard him say something. I had him repeat himself, because I wasn't sure I heard correctly. Sure enough, as he was jumping he said it again: "Barack Obama!"

3 Comments:

Blogger TK said...

It is fun to say Barack Obama. Good to get it in his head now, too.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Janna said...

I listen to a lot of NPR too. :)
Nice to know the kid is paying attention... and it IS fun to say "Barack Obama', isn't it?

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend of mine worked on his senate campaign a few years ago, and there was this sort of theme song that he picked up at one of the conventions...

"Solid as a rock... Obama... Oooo Barack... Obama"

So, long story short, I too, have been saying Barack Obama alot lately!

:)

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home