Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Milestones

Monday night I had to basically restrain Joseph in the Urgent Care Center so he could experience his first gigantic Q-tip being shoved down his throat. The doctor had to determine if it was strep throat that was causing his temperature to stay above 104 even with Motrin. It was strep. And an ear infection. I can't explain the diarrhea.

As I was answering questions about why we were there, I saw some paperwork with the words "blisters" and "hand." I was reminded of our last visit. Do you remember this? I sure do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, I do remember, more often than you'd expect. Having a sick or hurt child was so much worse than being sick or hurt myself. I hope you are all feeling better.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

poor little fella.

just so he doesn't feel alone i too am in the burned hand club. i burned my hand when i was about two by pulling a pot of split pea soup down on me & i didn't want the other hand to feel lonely and @ 19 actually caught that hand ON FIRE. it was nasty and involved the making of falafel.

i will never make falafel again.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home