Sunday, October 14, 2007

Poopy poop

Joseph has been into silly talk lately. It is not surprising to sit through an entire dinner of “iko iko eeena annna iko iko.” It drives me absolutely crazy. I usually try to ignore it, because any attempt at making sense of it turns into even sillier talk. He is also turning into such a boy, often talking about things like “poop” and “stinky garbage.” So it was not surprising when he told me today that I have a “poopness.” Sure Joseph, whatever. He later repeated that girls have a poopness. Sure Joseph, whatever. It wasn’t until later that I realized I probably was supposed to have had a teachable anatomy moment. It makes sense, doesn’t it? A boy has a pee-nis, so a girl must have a poop-nis, right? Here we go…

2 Comments:

Blogger TK said...

Even through the silly talk, that kid is too smart for his own good.

1:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That must be like your aura.

You have a poopness about you.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home