Sunday, March 12, 2006

So it's decided then!

We are not paying for an extra ultrasound. For those of you wanting to know if we are having a boy or a girl, I guess you'll just have to wait until July like us. So we need to start thinking about names for boys and girls.

[For those who do not know the story -- my doctor only does early ultrasounds (too early to tell if the baby is a boy or a girl). If we want one now (no longer too early), it would cost $125. Now, I know it doesn't sound like a huge amount of money, but right about now we can think of other things to spend it on.]

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

The moment you hear the doctor say"It's a...." will be one of the best moments ever for you and Tony. You don't get many surprises like that in life:)

6:34 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

That's true, I suppose. But a double pink line on a home pregnancy test is quite a surprise in itself, I tell you what!!!! (In a good way, of course.) I'm not sure I can beat that one!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

that's kinda weird the doctor does it so early...

we only had one also, but i was far along enough to find out the sex.

2:42 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

Yeah, that's how it was with Joseph, too. But we have a different doctor now. I think this current doctor believes that you can get a more accurate due date if done early. I was actually thinking of just switching doctors, but it seems silly because I like them so far.

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it's probably an old wives tale but . . . along the gender lines, jason told me that their baby's heartbeat rate is 159. what's yours'?

7:44 AM  
Blogger jennifer said...

Heart rate: 156, 147, 140's. So there you have it! Joseph's was always higher as far as I can remember.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home