Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Do you know what I need?????

I need an "extend-an-arm" or a grabber, or something like that. You know, the things they use when they pick up trash on the side of the road? One of those. That's what I want. Because, let me tell you. I am DONE with the whole bending over thing. I am seriously finished. Besides, our house looks like the dirty side of the road right about now, and I'm going to pass out if I have to pick up one more Cheerio. (Oh yeah, this thing needs to be able to pick up something that small.) So, anyway, that's what I need. That and another ENTIRE pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

6 Comments:

Blogger TK said...

Both those things can be arranged, you know.

Go-go Gadget Arms!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

one more cheerio... sounds to me like what you need is a dog. they come in very handy when kids drop food left & right!

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could look on the bright side -- in another month or so you won't even be able to look down and SEE a cheerio! :)

1:16 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

tk- really? I want a go-go gadget arm!!!!

autumn- yes. Joseph would LOVE a dog. But even though I wouldn't be bending over to pick up Cheerios, I'd be picking up other things. Don't think we'll be getting one soon.

guh- Sure, I won't be able to see them, I'll just feel them crunching under my feet. Sounds much better.

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

besides cheerios you'll be unwittingly stepping on all my toenail shrapnel...

8:50 PM  
Blogger TK said...

Gross. T-babies roll around on that floor!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home