Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Pass me another cookie, would ya?

So imagine this...

I'm pregnant (and looking pregnant, too). I'm holding my crying baby while wearing a pair of pajama pants because Joseph's diarrhea diaper leaked on my only clean pair of maternity pants (I am NOT the "happy to be wearing pajamas during the day" kind of person). I'm yelling out the door to the garbage man asking him why he's not taking my bags of leaves. And when does the yard waste collection start? Not until April you say? My hair is tangled looking like I haven't showered in weeks, and my kitchen table is still piled with the remnants of a lunch gone bad. God, who am I?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't our alter egos amazing? For what it's worth, I think you're wonderful, a very good mother, and absolutely beautiful. And I know I'm not the only one who feels that way!

10:13 AM  
Blogger TK said...

Embrace the pajama pants!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

ahhh ... pregnancy :)

hang in there!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home