Thursday, November 15, 2007

Time spent

I’ve been in the mood to blah blah blah about myself a little too much lately, and I’ve neglected to fill everyone in on how my kids are doing. So here goes…

Renée has been occupying herself by unscrewing the handles off our bathroom drawers.

And Joseph, well he likes to do things like this:



What? you don’t know what that is? It's a garbage truck. Don't you see the "dumper" on the front? You see, that dumper is where we load all of our "old" toys and clothes and other things we don't want anymore. And then? And then we dump it in the back (loudly and somewhat obnoxiously) over the driver's head. Oh, and do you see the library books that didn't get returned with the rest because they were on their way to the dump site? I didn't think so, because neither did I.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that Renée . . . will she be a (re)designer, do you think, or a scientist, unlocking the mysteries of dna by taking sequences apart? It will be fun to see. And clearly Joseph has equipment design and a number of adaptation skills pretty well nailed . . . I am very impressed. Those pesky library books can go back next time!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home