Thursday, May 04, 2006

Are you as excited as I am?

I have been SUPER excited ever since I heard that Ikea was opening in Michigan. First there were the rumors, and then there were the business deals that never happened. But now it's true. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is happy about this, but I'm taking it a step beyond the ordinary. I've given them my e-mail address so that I can try to be a SUPER FAN. Yes, you heard me correctly, I'm trying to be a super fan (or as they say, a "tokig"). Anyway, I'm not quite there yet, but I'm working on it. If you want to try to be a super fan yourself, you can, too. But if you do, please please please e-mail me first so that I can invite you (I'll get some points of course). Just 33 days, 23 hours, and 46 minutes until the grand opening!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Ohh,my friend e-mailed me about that and I haven't signed up yet.*hits forehead* I should probably do that NOW. Good luck Jennifer!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You are talking about this right?

Just making sure there isn't something I don't know about.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hey, cool. We can add friends and everything. Be my friend! I'm Hindowashi.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

ooo i didn't realize it was opening so soon. fun! :)

12:49 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

sss- yeah, that's the one. How can we be friends? I didn't see that part.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Apparently I got a little too excited and read "you have INVITED 0 friends" to mean you have 0 friends. Both being true. Ha hA...J/K

So No. Can't have friends afterall. Ohh well. But we are still real life friends and that's better anyway:)

6:22 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

Yes. Real life friends are much better, I agree. Oh, but we can vote for each other. My name is jcrachiola if you get a chance.

12:32 PM  
Blogger SSK said...

sooo excited! please send me an invite to join. i dont know if i will ever be the "super fan" you are but at least you get points for the invite, i'll even vote for you.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home