Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Countdown to opening day...

In a last-ditch effort to secure my spot as an Ikea diehard fan, Tony made this picture of one of our rooms full of Ikea products. Actually, this is in our old house, but we still own most of the items. I posted it on my profile, hoping more people will vote for me, but I'm not sure it's working. Oh well.

Anyway, only 21 days, 18 hours, and 1 minute until the opening day (and only 7 days left to prove that I'm a diehard fan, and I deserve to shop in the store before then).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you end up making the top 500? I was lucky enough to get voted a diehard! Problem is, my preview shopping day invitation never came in the postal mail. Hopefully the email printout will suffice.

7:09 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

i just got the invitation on Thursday, so maybe yours is still coming.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home