Thursday, June 22, 2006

Knitting for babies

My favorite knitter is coming to visit me on Sunday (I'm talking about Tamara, of course). She is really good. How good is she, you ask. Well, go check it out for yourself. I receive a lot (the most?) of her knitted goods. I'm pretty excited for the things she will be bringing on Sunday. I really hope that my ultrasound was correct. Because if it wasn't, this boy is going to be wearing a lot of girl clothes. There is absolutely no way that I'm giving this stuff up.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

You are definitely having a girl...that ultrasound pic you showed us was pretty darn clear.

Now we'll all just be waiting to hear what name you two pick for her:)

6:32 PM  
Blogger TK said...

You don't receive the most anymore. Joseph does, I think. Or maybe you guys are tied. Everything I'm bringing this time is for the new baby girl, plus the cat for Joseph. I don't have anything for you unless you count the baby stuff. I think I've knit as much for her in the last month as I knit for Joseph in the many months we knew he'd be a boy. I've got to finish the jumper and sew on the bootie buttons! Then I have to pack. I can't wait to see you!

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to see joseph's face when he sees the cat -- I couldn't believe how cute it is when I saw the photo on tamara's blog! Because of tamara, it is one of my fantasies that I will take the time to really learn to knit some day!

10:11 AM  
Blogger TK said...

guh!,
I'm glad I could inspire. Joseph does like the cat. I am so lucky that I got to see him today. I can't believe how well he's talking. Full sentences and everything! I wish I could witness it more often.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home