Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Chicken soup for the SAHM soul

All the talk about chicken soup compels me to tell you all how absolutely spoiled I am. Tony made chicken soup (and I'm not talking about opening up some little can-- it's the real deal with leftover chicken from a separate dinner that he also made). I had some for lunch two days in a row, and I have to say that I am feeling better. The fever, chills, and aches are gone. However the cough and sore throat are still here. I'm afraid they may be around for a while. Let's all hope now that Renée doesn't get this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those old wives knew what they were talking about ~ chicken soup sure is an all purpose cure (and another good reason to hope that Tony stays healthy, too!) I'm glad you're feeling better, and my fingers are crossed that the babies will skip this virus!

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chicken noodle soup is fantastic :)

and I have to thank you for your French-Word-a-Day link--I just read the book and passed it on to my mom, and we're enchanted. :)

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home