Monday, July 03, 2006

You can't always get what you want.

Joseph has decided to sleep in his crib through the night for the last three nights in a row. I know that when this happens, I should jump for joy and take all of the sleep I can get, because this trend will not last forever. But did I mention that I'm only 1 week away, and I can't sleep? Here I am at 5:00 in the morning, and I've been awake for over an hour. The thing is, after the baby is born, I know that I'll have NO trouble falling asleep. Bring on the insanity!

1 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

funny how time flies. it seems like just the other day i read that you were expecting. get all the sleep you can now! but, i know how it is, i remember those sleepless nights right before the baby came too :) hang in there!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home