Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Poisson d'Avril

My mom used to like to wake me early on April 1st to tell me that I didn't have to go to school because it was a snow day. Oh how lucky! This late in the season! I never woke up so easily as on April Fools' Day. I fell for it more than twice. Shame on me. I wonder if there are any other suckers out there sitting in school today who fell for the same thing this morning. I know it could have been worse.

So you see why I may be a little reluctant to believe certain things I see or hear today. I'm not one for trying to guess the fake news story. It's tiring. Which brings me to this. What do you think? Real or April Fools'?*

Hey, you have a fish on your back.


*Don't worry, I fell for it, too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch. I absolutely would have fallen for that if I had seen it without your 'heads up.' I have never felt much fun in being an April fool.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home