Sunday, April 27, 2008

Trying to figure it all out

I've been having bit of an identity crisis with my blog lately. I've been thinking about time spent, long-term consequences, priorities, permanence, and shifting interests. I know this doesn't make a lot of sense, but it's all tied to motherhood and life decisions. Wow. That's vague. But it makes sense to me. And it doesn't help that there is so much talk about how people freaked out when Twitter shut down for a couple of hours. Really? Who are we? Honestly.

Whatever, I'll probably post again tomorrow. Who knows.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah, I know what you mean jennifer. Keeping up with a blog tends to take up a lot of time and energy. It's hard not to think of the other more important things we should be doing. ;)

At the same time, it can be quite cathartic. If you have the time and energy of course.

While I have given up on my own blog, I do tend to keep up with my Flickr photos. Since they take less time and speak for themself..I just use them as my blog. It's kind of a nice compromise for me I guess. :)

You just have to find that nice in-between zone.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home