Friday, July 07, 2006

No looking back now

I've meant to tell everyone all of the things that have been going on in our lives these last couple of weeks: all of the crazy emotions, all of the great things Joseph has been doing, all of the preparations we have been making. But it has been just that-- crazy, busy, and emotional. So I apologize for making you all wait for more stories (Really, that's all I'm going to say because I ABSOLUTELY hate when people say they are sorry for not keeping up their blogs. Write what you want, when you want. It's yours. Besides, it's just plain boring to read long apologies about not writing. So there, even if it's been a very long time, there will be no more apologies in my parenthesis.)

So here we are. Monday is the day. Hopefully I will have time to post a quick update for all who are wondering (However, I'll be in the hospital for 3 or 4 days. So don't expect anything on Monday unless the hospital has recently installed internet access). And since everyone is wondering, I will of course also post the baby's name (I think we have one chosen, but we are not telling yet). Wish us luck, and until next week or a little later (and if it's later, I'm NOT sorry in advance)...

1 Comments:

Blogger fatwonkkid said...

if you are totally jonesing to blog from the hospital, you could always text message your blog entry via cell phone... Although I do think you might have to setup something in your preferences ahead of time.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home